CodeWright is Hiring
CodeWright is looking to expand, and we are looking for skilled, dedicated developers who are looking to grow themselves and those around them. If our ethos resonates with you, and you're looking for a position, please send your CV and a brief motivation to careers<at>codewright.biz
If you are just starting out as a developer, and want to be challenged and to really grow, take a look at our Internship Programme.
About the Position
CodeWright is a specialised software development consultancy that does bespoke development for large corporates in the financial sector. We place great value on code that is beautiful and elegant, as well as being simply functional.
We are looking for Senior Java Developers who are passionate about coding to join us on projects in a contracting position.
- Minimum 3 years Java coding experience
- Strong object orientation skills
- Maven & Enterprise Java (J2EE) experience a bonus
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to manage your own time & work load
- Desire to learn & grow yourself & those around you
Work is done on-site at our clients' in Johannesburg, where you will form part of a combined team of CodeWright developers, and client staff.
As we aim to develop not only software, but the developers around us as well, we are looking for senior developers who have experience and insight to share with those around them, as well as being able to develop technically challenging, efficient financial back- & front- end systems.
You will take on a senior developer role with the CodeWright team lead on site. This will give you the opportunity to grow & be challenged as a developer. There is also the opportunity to mentor and grow other developers around you
- Develop software to requirements within deadlines. Requirements may be specified up front or emerge through an agile process
- Unit test, and prepare software releases for production
- Monitoring and second line support of production software until stabilised
- Write technical documentation to provide a solution overview, and trouble-shooting processes for first-line support